I am a eucalyptus lover. I love using eucalyptus oil in my washing in the last rinse to have a perfect fragrant remaining on the clothes. I rub eucalyptus oil to my back and my chest when I get a cold. And I love to pour eucalyptus oil on the floor when I mop it. It’s a perfect floor cleaner I have ever known. It leaves the floor with 100% clean and beautiful fragrant around the house.
If you have kid playing on the floor around the house, I would recommend using eucalyptus oil as a floor cleaner for your best choice. Firstly, it’s 100% natural and will not have any allergies to the skin. It will kill germs and bacteria on the floor and keep the hygiene for your house.
After vacuum the house, I pour 2 capfuls of eucalyptus oil in big area (living room) and 1 capful in small are (bedroom). Then I use the steam mop to go over the oil first then continuing mop the remaining area. The whole house will exude a pleasant aroma and your feet will feel so clean walking on the floor.If you use a normal floor mop, just mix 2 capfuls of eucalyptus oil into water and mop normally.
There are many brands made eucalyptus oil but I think Thursday Plantation is the best one. It’s made with 100% pure eucalyptus.
Use of Eucalyptus Oil:
– Coughs, Cold and Flu: For temporary relief of coughs, symptoms of colds and flu, and associated fever. Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief, n the bath or on pillow. Adults only: as a chest rub.
– Arthritic and Muscular Aches and Pains: For temporary relief of arthritic and muscular aches and pains. Mix 5 drops with 10mlof vegetable oil, massage into affected areas.
– Cleaning: For a sparkling clean finish and to remove odours on floors, kitchen and hard surface, add 2 capfuls to water.
– Stains, Grease and Tar: Remove by rubbing with oil moistened cloth.
– Woollens and Work clothes: clean and freshen by adding 2 capfuls to wash.
For more details, please see label on the bottle.
About the product:
– Category: Medicinal Oil, Health and Wellbeing
– Brand: Thursday Plantation
– Packing: 200ml bottle
– Type: Multipurpose Liquid
– Origin: Australian Made & Owned
– Price: $10.70 (Woolworths)
* Thoa Read *